- 2lbs skinless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4cup chopped shallot
- 1⁄4cup balsamic vinegar
- cooking spray
- Spray large frying pan, preheat.
- Rinse and pat dry thighs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brown well on all sides.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook for approximately 25 minutes,or’til thighs are done depending on size.
- Add shallots,cook for 2-3 minutes,until they soften.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, cook for about 1 more minute,turn chicken to coat thoroughly.
- Spoon sauce over thighs to serve.