- 4 -6boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4cup butter
- 1(2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2cup white wine
- 1(10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4ounces cream cheese with chives
- angel hair pasta
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In large saucepan melt butter.
- Add dressing mix, wine and soup.
- Mix in cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Place chicken in baking dish and cover with sauce.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Ten minutes before chicken is done cook pasta.
- Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.